Universal Orlando launches “Discover Universal” vacation planning website, video series and podcast
Universal Orlando Resort has launched its all-new “Discover Universal” hub – a trip-planning site that highlights “must-do’s”, “must-eats”, “must-knows” and “how-tos” for a trip to its theme parks. Dynamic videos, podcasts, planning guides and more will showcase all of Universal’s experiences in a way that connects with today’s travelers and the content they love to consume.
Visitors to Discover Universal can find informative content in a variety of mediums, including:
- A brand new series of original videos with hosts sharing all the details guests want to know about the different experiences within the destination, such as:
- Ride Guys (debuts Feb. 17): Embark on an entertaining tour of the best rides at Universal Orlando with two “Ride Guys.” The duo will answer specific questions related to the attractions, then show what the real-life driving experience is like. New episodes will be released every month.
- Dine & Ride (May debuts): Enjoy a culinary quest and learn about high theme park fares around Universal Orlando. New episodes will be released every month.
- Checked In (Debuts May): Takes viewers on a fun tour of the lobby, rooms, pool and amenities of Universal Orlando’s eight beautifully themed hotels (one hotel will be highlighted in each episode).
- The Discover Universal Podcast, where hosts will discuss must-have tips, tricks and details to help guests plan the most epic vacation of their lives. The intro episode will be available on February 18, and guests can enjoy new episodes every two weeks from February 22.
- Informative guides filled with itineraries, inspiring travel photography and more.
“Discover Universal” will launch additional engaging content throughout the year.