The future of the hotel PMS – Maestro 2020 development roadmap – Hotel-Online
Maestro PMS | January 14, 2020
Greater versatility of mobiles and booking channels will increase booking revenue and personalize customers’ digital journeys; Extensive integration with complementary third party partner systems; Online room selection
January 14, 2020 – â€œWe made great strides in 2019 with our enhanced version of the browser which, among other mobile features for guests and staff, offered built-in live chat support capability. This feature has been greeted with great enthusiasm by our customers as an addition to our 24 hour support service and our already responsive e-learning services, â€said Warren Dehan, President of Maestro PMS . To complement both our browser and Windows Property management system user interfaces, 2020 will bring the addition of a native tablet user interface to simplify operations and training new users as needed, but with all the sophistication and capabilities of Maestro in the backend. â€œMobile operations and enhancements that create a more predictive and personalized customer journey are the future of property management. Maestro will continue to make these priorities while expanding its development roadmap in 2020. However, these are only part of a comprehensive list of Maestro system upgrades and additions that we plan to launch this year. â€Dehan said.
Maestro’s 2020 development roadmap includes:
- Enhanced deployment options for Maestro web browser and tablet version hosted in the cloud, self-hosted or on-premises;
- Improvements and additions to Maestro mobile apps and portable / portable operations for staff and guests to further increase productivity and personalize the digital guest journey;
- Greater flexibility in channel management to increase direct booking and reduce booking fees;
- Extending data mining tools with more Business Intelligence and Analytics views that support more cost-effective “management by the numbers”;
- The increase in our expansion library of over 600 integrations via our own API and working with others, allowing operators to add even more third-party systems that complement real estate operations and customer service;
- Strengthened credit card security and gateway support for a large library of payment companies;
- The addition of self-service room selection capability will be added to the capabilities of the â€œbook nowâ€ online booking engine (ResWave) and third-party booking channels;
- Extensive two-way online communication for real-time assistance directly from Maestro user screens for improved staff productivity.
The conductor Property management system is the preferred hotel software for independent hotels, resorts, conference centers and multi-property groups. It offers flexible and scalable deployment options with an identical full web browser or Windows solution available in the cloud, self-hosted or on-premises. Click here for more information on how to engage and socialize with Maestro PMS.
Maestro will continue to expand its PMS offerings for tablets and mobiles throughout 2020 to support a highly personalized guest check-in experience and better communication between staff. Maestro’s Genomi API is also being extended to support more in-depth capabilities for add-on third-party system additions. â€œWe are working with our customers to integrate new CRM, online booking, housekeeping, point of sale and in-room systems with Maestro PMS,â€ said Dehan. â€œWe are also strengthening Maestro’s security features to protect customer and property data. Virtually all of the improvements in our roadmap have come from customer requests and pave our strategy with market trends. They understand what is important to ensure their operation is competitive and we are grateful for their contribution. “
Office expansion is also on the agenda for Maestro 2020. â€œWe are adding office space and increasing our service capacity to support our growing number of multi-property clients in North America and Europe,â€ said Dehan. â€œMaestro’s family of clients is growing and existing businesses are adding properties. We will continue to consolidate the immediate and self-service support environment of our system to refine the real-time chat integrated directly into the Maestro screens. Users work with confidence when they know they can contact Maestro support professionals to ask feature questions directly from the PMS without leaving their screen. Our service culture is at the heart of Maestro’s business and we will continue to implement service improvements throughout 2020 to maintain our excellent reputation for service and support.