Sravani Hospital Launches Website and Honors 50 Renowned ST Doctors on National Doctors Day
Posted: Date Posted – 5:15 PM, Mon – 11 Jul 22
Hyderabad: For the first time since the coronavirus pandemic, Sravani Madhapur Hospitals celebrated National Doctors Day by honoring more than 53 eminent doctors from the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad in Telangana State on July 1, 2022. Emotions were vivid as the audience gave a big round of applause to the frontline warriors who fought with courage and bravery to save the lives of their patients.
Over 53 eminent doctors from twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad in Telangana State have been honored by Sravani Madhapur Hospitals with Vaidya Vibhushan 2022 and Vaidya Ratna 2022 awards to commemorate National Doctors Day for the first time since The Coronavirus Pandemic July 1, 2022 Frontline warriors who fought valiantly and tenaciously to save the lives of their patients received thunderous applause from the audience.
“It has been a great privilege for Sravani Madhapur Hospitals to honor the eminent Doctors of the Twin Cities and wish them a Happy Doctors Day for their outstanding services during the Coronavirus Pandemic,” said Dr. Naveen Chettupalli, Promoter and Director general of Sravani multi-specialty hospital. We had invited eminent doctors from all the twin cities for their overwhelming contribution to the medical field.
On this occasion, Sravani Hospital website www.sravanihospitals.com – designed by digital connection and logo was launched by the main guests – Padma Shri Dr. Manjula Anagani with Dr. Mahaboob Khan and MLC member Boggarapu Dayanand . Other eminent doctors such as Dr. Sathish Reddy G and Dr. Krishna Prasad Vunnam, Dr. VVS Chandrasekaram, Dr. Madhusudhan. Dr. Aswini Annam and Dr. Talacheru Srinivasulu also remained present on occasion at the Avasa Hotel.
Padma Shri Dr Manjula Anagani said, “It was a great privilege to attend the event where eminent doctors from our community were honored with Vaidya Ratna and Vaidya Vibhushan awards on National Doctors Day. These doctors fought valiantly during the coronavirus pandemic in Telangana State to save the lives of hundreds and thousands of people, and I wish the team at Sravani Hospital all the best.
According to the developers of Sravani Hospitals, the 75-bed hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment ranging from Siemens 32-slice scanner, GE Omnibeds Warmers anesthesia service stations, Olympus endoscopy and ERCP, Karl Storz 4K advanced laparoscopy, Philips monitors. The hospital specializes in pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, general medicine, pulmonology, surgical gastroenterology, neurosurgery, urology, orthopedics, intensive and trauma care, IVF, radiology and clinical imaging, endoscopy, laparoscopy, pediatric surgery and plastic surgery with the state-of-the-art cardiology catheterization laboratory to provide the best healthcare facilities for patients.
National Doctors Day is celebrated in memory of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, legendary physician and second Chief Minister of West Bengal. Dr. Bidhan was born on July 1, 1882 and died on the same date in 1962.
Dr Mahaboob Khan, Medical Superintendent of Government Chest Hospital in Erragadda in Telangana said, “I am honored to attend our community of doctors congratulation event by Sravani Hospitals Madhapur. It is the first time in the history of Telangana State that more than 50 doctors have been honored on National Doctors Day.
Dr. Naveen and his wife, Sravani Chettupalli, a philanthropist and educator, worked hard for many years to build their dream hospital with a mission to serve the people of Hyderabad and Madhapur.
“Sravani Hospital has a team of expert and dedicated doctors who serve patients in almost all medical fields.” Our mission is to provide treatment to the last man at a reasonable cost. “We are the first hospital in Telangana to honor about 50 eminent doctors on National Doctors Day,” said Sravani Chettupalli, CEO of Sravani Hospitals Madhapur.
Here is the list of doctors awarded Vaidya Vibhushan 2022 and Vaidya Ratna 2022 by Sravani Hospitals:
Recipient of Vaidya Vibhushan 2022 –
1. Padmashree Laureate Dr. Manjula Anagani, Clinical Director, HOD-Obstetrics and Gynecology in Hospital Care (Vaidya Vibhushan Fellow)
2. Dr. Mahaboob Khan, Senior Consultant, Pulmonologist, Medical Superintendent, Government Chest Hospital, Erragadda (Vaidya Vibhushan Fellow)
3. Dr. Sathish Reddy Gandavarapu, Senior Orthopedic Surgeon and Joint Replacement Surgeon, (Vaidya Vibhushan Fellow)
4. Dr. Ashwini Annam, Senior Consultant High Risk Obstetrics Gynecologist (Vaidya Vibhushan Fellow)
5. Dr. Srinivasulu Talacheru, Senior Internal Medicine Consultant, Physician and Diabetologist (Vaidya Vibhushan Fellow)
6. Dr. Krishna Prasad Rao Vunnam, Founder and Managing Director, Ankura Hospitals (Vaidya Vibhushan Scholar)
7. Dr. KK Durga Prasad, Consultant Pediatrician Director of Ankura Hospitals (Vaidya Vibhushan Scholar)
8. Dr. T Srinidhi, Director of Ankura Hospitals (Vaidya Vibhushan Scholar)
9. Dr. Madhusudhan, HOD and Prof. Osmania General Hospital (Vaidya Vibhushan Scholar)
10. Dr. Satish Ghanta, Senior Consultant Pediatrician, Director of Little Stars Children’s Hospital (Vaidya Vibhushan Scholar)
11. Dr. Vimala Kumari Gedda, Consultant Gynecologist and Obstetrician and Laparoscopic Surgeon (Vaidya Vibhushan Fellow)
12. Dr. Phani Krishna Ravula, Director and Senior Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist at Pace Hospitals (Vaidya Vibhushan Fellow)
13. Dr. Pravin Sudhakar Patil, Clinical Imaging and Interventional Radiology Consultant (Vaidya Vibhushan Fellow)
14. Dr. Sreedhar Lingam, Professor and HOD, Department of General Surgery, Apollo Medical College & Research Center (Vaidya Vibhushan Awardee)
15. Dr. VVS Chandrashekharam, Consultant Pediatric Surgeon, Urologist and Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgeon (Vaidya Vibhushan Fellow)
16. Dr Ravikanth Erramshetty, Dental Surgeon (Vaidya Vibhushan Scholar)
17. Dr. Siddamshetty Mahesh Kumar, MD Ayurveda – (Vaidya Vibhushan Scholar)
18. Dr. Kalyani Guduguntla, Cosmetic/Cosmetic Dentist (Vadiya Vibhushan Scholar)
19. Dr. Thrivikram.S, MD – General Practitioner (Vaidya Vibhushan Scholar)
20. Dr. Gowtham Kattamuri, BDS, MDS – Ga Dental Clinics (Vaidya Vibhushan Scholarship Recipient)
Winner Vaidya Ratna 2022 –
1. Dr. Alekhya Naidu, Consultant Gynecologist and Infertility Specialist (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
2. Dr. Kavya Priya Vazrala, MBBS, MS, Gynecology and Obstetrics (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
3. Dr. Hareesh Tarigoppula, MBBS MD FLTA, Liver Transplant and HPB Anesthesia Consultant (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
4. Dr. Naresh Gajjala, TX Hospitals Neurosurgeon (Vaidya Ratna Fellowship Recipient)
5. Dr. Rajesh Thunuguntla, Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
6. Dr. G Harshavardhan Reddy, Consultant Gastroenterologist (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
7. Dr. P Sukarna Reddy, Consultant Arthroscopic Trauma and Joint Replacement Surgeon (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
8. Dr. Koushik Amancharla, Consultant Urologist (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
9. Dr.Jaideep Dasari, Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
10. Dr Prashanth Koyyada, Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
11. Dr. Ch.Girija Lakshmi, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Fertility Specialist and Laparoscopic Surgeon (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
12. Dr. Vivek Kandanuru, Endodontist (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
13. Dr. Naveen Reddy A, Consultant Physician and Diabetologist (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
14. Dr.P.Sai Pranaya Reddy, Consultant Obstetrician (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
15. Dr. Sridevi Pattipati, Consultant Pediatrician Vidushi Children’s Clinic (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
16. Dr. Sarada Kandichetty, Consultant Obstetrician (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
17. Dr. Fazalunnisa, Consultant Gynecologist and Infertility Specialist at Hira Infertility Center (Scholar Vaidya Ratna)
18. Dr. K Pavan Kumar, Senior Consultant Pediatrician (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
19. Dr. Raghu Chilukoori, Consultant Cardiac Anesthesiologist (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
20. Dr.Sushma Peruri, General, Laparoscopic and Colorectal Surgeon (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
21. Dr. Samraj Johnson, Founder of Kites (Vaidya Ratna Award Recipient)
22. Dr. Annapurna, Founder and Dermatologist, Arshi Clinics (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
23. Dr. Mohd Sarfaraz Nawaz, Consultant Pediatrician at Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
24. Dr. Naren Bollineni, Consultant Surgical Oncologist (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
25. Dr.Suryaprakash, Consultant Pediatrician and Neonatologist (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
26. Dr. G Bala Kishore, Consultant Pediatrician (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
27. Dr. Srinath Kathi, Consultant Plastic Surgeon (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
28. Dr. T.Nikhil Kumar Reddy, Senior Consultant Radiologist (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
29. Dr. Gourisetti Shivacharan, Consultant Pediatrician (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
30. Dr.VS Sabarish, Consulting Physician (Vaidya Ratna Scholar)
31. Dr. Sama Sreekanth, Consultant Pulmonologist (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
32. Dr. Nagaraj Boyilla, Consultant Pulmonologist (Vaidya Ratna Fellow)
33. Dr.Ram Kumar Gudapati, Chief Consultant – Vitreous Retina, Managing Director Nethra Eye Institute Vaidya Ratna Awardee)
Sudheer Sandra (Founder of SUPAR School), Nikeelu Gunda (Founder of Digital Connect), Abhishek Patwari – Legal Counsel for Sravani Rozina Hospitals, CA Masrath Afreen, Ramesh Eppallapalli (Chairman, EditPoint) were also present at the launch.
For more information, visit http://www.sravanihospitals.com/